Kareena Kapoor say 'No' to size zero

Thursday, 18 December 2008

Apparently, Kareena Kapoor fainted on sets of Rensil D'Silva's film and most probably this was because of internal weakness. So now, Kareena baby has decided NOT too remain a size zero any longer.

It is reported that Kareena had reduced to 48kgs. In her own word ,"I weigh 54 kg now, which for a girl of my height is quite fine. People used to wonder what 'size zero' is and I'd joke, 'Just look at me'. I don't want that any more. I want to look like a normal healthy girl. My forthcoming releases required me to get back to a fuller shape."

Kareena has sported size zero in Tashan and Golmaal Returns earlier, but now she says - "In Kambakht Ishq, my character flies to Italy to become a supermodel to support herself financially. I didn't want to play the character looking like an international model because she's basically in another profession. So she can't really have the figure of Victoria Beckham, can she? I had to look more filled up".

We welcome her new avatar and hope that her beloved Saif will be more than happy to have a fuller lady in his life ;) what say?

0 comments:

Search Engine Submission - AddMe

  © Blogger template Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP